Tuesday 22 January 2013

23 January 2013

BAD START TO A WEDNESDAY
 
I know this sounds so ungrateful but maybe by the end of this post I will feel a bit better!
I am really hating this life, to get to work on time in Johannesburg is a fairy tale! I just cant do it!
At the company I work for, it is unacceptable to be late for work, even by 5 minutes. I have already received a warning for my tardiness and if 2013 continues this way I will be getting another one!
 
What time do I have to wake up and leave for work to get to work on time? Maybe I should just sleep in my car at the office, then at least I will be early.
 
I work in Kyalami and I live in Northriding so I have to approx travel 16km - 20km to work and the only way to get to where I am going is 1. on the freeway or 2. on main roads both of which are packed with traffic each and everyday. And to add to the frustration, you have to deal with wild cards like taxi's, vehicles broken down and accidents!
 
I just wish I could work from home but this process of getting the business up and running and making enough profit is taking so long.
 
I should be thankful I have a good job, I should be thankful I have a car to get to work, I should be thankful that I owe a house, but I just feel so negative today about not being about to get to work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment