Wednesday 5 June 2013

My Walk of Shame

This past Saturday, I took myself and 4 of my brood on the Melville Koppies dog hike which takes place the first Saturday of each month. This is the second time I have done this walk/hike but it was no less hectic than when I did it last month.

My dogs put me to shame, my puppy Dash of 6 months managed the walk of 3.6km just fine and even Mini my female pincher who I thought would defiantly need to be carried at some point did not ask to be picked up once.
I was even beaten by an old lady who must of been 65+.........

        but there was me, right at the back, puffing and panting, bright red in the face. I really didn't think I would make it up the last hill, I wanted to lie on the ground and pass out! My 4 kept running back to me as if to say come on Mom you can do it, keep up now.

This is a photo of Tiny, Mini and Spider, 3 of my min pins and Dashing my Sausage puppy who looks like he turned back just in time to pull a tongue at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment