Monday 21 January 2013

21 January 2013


We are 21 days into 2013 and almost finished the first month of the year.

This small fact is significant to me because I have yet to achieve or start the process to achieve some of my goals for 2013 (I sewed the dog chewed crotch of my tights this morning, but that does not count, I am just going broke replacing all the items my dogs eat!) 

My biggest personal goal of 2013 is to weigh 60kgs or less (me and the rest of the women on planet Earth) and I am about 20kgs away from this goal. Tonight I will be going to visit my old friend Jim for a good old work out and to start my “New Years Resolution” 21 days after the fact.

I will also be stepping onto the truth machine (scale) and see exactly how far away I am from my goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment