Tuesday 30 October 2012

My Granny

My Granny has been very sick, she has a mass on her ovaries which looks to be cancerous. It was such a great relief to me speaking to her today and she sounded very upbeat and happy.

She has been in and out of the hospital the last few weeks having an op and scans and tests but today she was finally released and is now an out patient and she will be starting her chemo on the 13 Nov.

It has been very difficult for her in the hospital, she has spent her whole life sleeping next to my Grandpa every night and now to be sick and sleep in a strange place with 7 other women. I am glad she is home and think she will have a faster recovery in her own house her and my Grandpa built when they were newly weds.

XxXxXx Please pray for my Gran and everyone else with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment