Thursday 1 September 2011

8 Reason I feel good today

1. It is the first day of spring, time to plant my veggie garden.

2. I have had 2 weeks off work for FREE and enjoying my time lazing around at home.

3. I bought myself an awesome book Born Free, a true story about lions and I can not put it down.

4. I have 5 amazing little doggies who woke me up with big kisses this morning.

5. The new Blackberry Bold 9900 will be released in South Africa in September (hopefully by next week)

6. The 3rd season of Vampire Dairies and 5th season of Gossip Girl are coming out this month.

7. I got 10 gigs of Internet cap today.

8. The sun is shining and the weather is great.

Spring fever is in the air, picture of my puppy Spider trying to get a piggie back ride from his Uncle Piglet.

No comments:

Post a Comment